Student Withdrawal

Leaving Us? Please follow these steps

Withdrawal Procedures 

Enrolling Parent

  • Contact our school Student Information Assistant, Shermin Sirajudin, at to initiate your student’s withdrawal as soon as possible.
  • Withdrawals must be submitted in writing.


  • Return school property (laptop, MiFi, instruments, books, etc.).
  • Return the completed withdrawal form to our school Student Information Assistant before leaving campus on your last day.


Student Records

  • A records request from the new school needs to be submitted to Herndon Elementary School.

Refunding a Student's Meal Account