Sixth Grade Supply List
2020-21 School Year
- 24 #2 Pencils (not the recycled kind)
- 1 Box of Crayola colored pencils 12 ct.
- 2 Box of facial tissues
- 1 Bottle of Hand Sanitizer
- 1 Pink Bevel eraser
- 1 Yellow “pen style” highlighter
- 5 Composition wide rule notebooks 100 ct.
- 1 Pack low odor bullet tip dry erase markers 4 ct. (red, blue, black, green)
- 1 Box of reclosable gallon-size bags 25 ct.
- 1 Canister of cleaning wipes
- 1 Box of colored markers
- 5 Pocket folders (different colors-plastic if possible)
- 8 Elmer’s glue sticks .77 oz.
- 1 Pair of scissors blunt tip
- 1 Pair of ear buds/headphones—optional
Art Supplies (all students):
- 1 pack, can be 8, 10, or 12 pack Rose Art or Crayola washable markers
- Assorted color pack of construction paper
- Modeling clay for grades 3-6 (Play-Doh is fine for a substitute )
- Water color pack with brush
- Any sketch book will do, preferably plain white paper (if not available or able to find- a composition notebook will work)
Counselors (all students):
*Replenishments may be requested as needed throughout the year*